Students in HWG Accessible Web Design course

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:02:21 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi, sorry to bother those of you who aren't taking my online
course.  If there is anyone on this mailing list who is enrolled
in my HWG course on Accessible Web Design which starts this week,
but who has not received email from me, please send me a message
to kynn-d201@kynn.com.  We are experiencing technical/administrative
problems which will be resolved soon, but I want to make sure
everyone is kept informed.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/