RE: AccessiBlog updated

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:26:13 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Joe Clark:
> Well, here we go again with the obnoxious habit of progressives to
> declare "You are insufficiently progressive. You are missing at least
> five obvious components. And no, I won't tell you what they are. If
> you were truly progressive you'd know already."
>
> >  Not a useful site.
>
> Not to the WCAG's in-house fundamentalist, no.

Both a progressive and a fundamentalist? Evidently Anne has gymnastic
abilities heretofore unsuspected.

Here's an idea: Members of these lists suggest articles for inclusion in the
AccessiBlog. Joe posts them without adding unnecessary, unproven, and
potentially inflated claims about comprehensiveness. (Note: it is incumbent
upon the person making a claim to prove it. It is not incumbent upon others
to disprove it.)

Chas. Munat