RE: Anyone interested in testing a content management system?

From: Simon White <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:24:47 +0100
To: "Chris Croome" <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>, "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,
I am not trying to speak for everyone else here, but I wold think that
the more the merrier! I would love to help someone else in this field,
so Chris, please send me the details. I am a busy person, but I am
willing to provide you with some feedback on your product as much as
possible - and there are plenty of people in my office who will help me
do that (I work for a multimedia company).

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future, and I will do my
very best to provide you with constructive criticism.

Kind regards