Speaker for Web SIG

From: Terry Hammon <thammon@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:50:01 -0700
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
We are looking for a speaker on the issue of accessible design for the
Sonoma County Web Sig (Santa
Rosa CA)
 Sonoma County Web Developers SIG = http://www.sonomawebsig.org/
The group is composed of College students and web professionals from
around the Santa Rosa area. I
am constantly reminding them about the issue, and how to deal with it,
but have not presented it to
groups in the past well enough to keep them entertained. We are serious
professionals and have had
presentations on SVG, XML and other issues that relate to accessible
design so some background exists.
All are trained to use alt text and text links.

--
Thank you;
Terry Hammon