Re: problem fixing in InFocus 4.0

From: Timothy Stephen Springer <timsp@ssbtechnologies.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:55:40 -0700
To: Viral.Patel@exim.gov
CC: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
All-

Apologies in advance for the on list response.  If you have questions
about the SSB Technologies tools or their functions you can send them to
support@ssbtechnologies.com.  If you would like to try out an evaluation
copy of the SSB Technologies tools you can recieve one from the SSB
Technologies web site at http://www.ssbtechnologies.com.

Viral, I will send you a separate e-mail answering your question.

Thanks-
Tim Springer