Re: 'onmousewheel'

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:30:10 +0100
To: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spinsol.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Jon Hanna wrote:
It would be interesting to find out whether it ends up in the DOM at a later
stage given it's very MS-centric status.

I don't really understand why this is considered MS centric, wheel
implementation seems to be a huge bonus,
the one I have is by Logitech...

I contacted ig, mozilla, gimp, konqueror, javascript-newsgroup, Waco and no
doubt a few others, to find out if there was a javascript function, without
success. I've yet to try it out, as I had given up until today.

thanks again

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com