RE: shocked condolences

From: Cynthia Waddell <Cynthia.Waddell@PSINetCS.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:51:02 -0700
To: <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>, <Paul@ten-20.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Today's events bring sadness and a terrible validation of the inhumanity of
terrorist activities.

Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Sr. Consultant
Accessibility Subject Matter Expert
Accessibility Center of Excellence
(800)547-5602 or Fax (919)783-6852

ACE Offices are located at San Jose, CA, Sacramento, CA and Raleigh, NC USA

San Jose Office:
PO BOX 5456
San Jose, California USA 95150-5456