RE: Accessibility and Pop-Up Ads

From: Hewitt, Denise <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:55:18 -0400
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile '" <charles@w3.org>, "Hewitt, Denise" <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>
Cc: "''w3c-wai-ig@w3.org ' '" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
 Charles,

That is how I was.. approaching thinking of it. I am working on website
evaluation guidelines, and have just gotten into some of the worlds of "what
if" - this one being "what if the client is generating pop up ads." It seems
the most common sense to me, but its nice to get your feelings seconded!

Thanks!

Denise