Re: font sizes

From: Phillip Pi <philpi@apu.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: Demonpenta2@aol.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
John, I heard 78% of disabled people are unemployed. I do not have the
online source for this. If anyone has the details, then please feel free
to post them.
--
  /\___/\                               Phillip Pi (Ant) from apu.edu.
 / /\ /\ \               E-Mail: philpi@earthlink.net, philpi@apu.edu,
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org