Re: Fw: answers to questions on:AOL Focused Beta Test for Accessibility

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:55:05 +0100
To: "Access Systems" <accessys@smart.net>
Cc: <Demonpenta2@aol.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Graham Oliver" <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>, "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>
there is some truth in catch22, however there is little point in giving
visual tests to blind users...
luckily I've never experienced aol, sorry if I'm supporting something really
offensive like pol pot.
I expect my site to work for my clients,, and see little point in including
one or two in some standard test, as the results will obviously be
swamped....

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com