Happy billionth or trillionth which ever the case may be:

I found this to be interesting info on the advanced html list but the
link at the bottom is inaccessible to me for some reason.

Date:    Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:52:15 -0500
From:    Elliott Manley <
Elliott@MoltenGold.com>

Subject: INFO: Happy One Billionth Birthday

Are you ready for the celebration?

1:46:40am (GMT) on the 9th September is Unix's billionth birthday.

According to the Unix clock, time started at midnight on the 1st Jan,
1970 and has been counted in seconds ever since. At the above instant
next month,
the time will click over from 999,999,999 to 1,000,000,000.

Then there's Internet Explorer, which uses a variation of Unix time but
counts in milliseconds. At the same moment that clock will celebrate its
trillionth
birthday.  Hey - a double party!

Seriously though, at the risk of sounding like a Y2K doom-merchant
(which I was!) it's worth checking that you will not have any
clock-related problems
next month.

It is remotely possible, but very unlikely, that you might have a
Javascript issue. Quite why your script might expect a 12-digit time and
get upset by
a thirteen digit one, I can't imagine.

Slightly more likely  - but still somewhat remote - is a cgi-related
problem. One possibility I can think of is if you have automated the
creation of files
and name them with the time of creation and then list them
alphabetically, the alpha list will no longer reflect the sequence of
creation.
--
MoltenGold Ltd

Dedicated to e-commerce
http://www.MoltenGold.com

Winner of "Internet Works" Best e-commerce site

Hands-on Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet
http://members.home.com/poehlman1/
mailto:poehlman1@home.com