Web Accessibility Research Centers

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:31:03 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Apart from corporate centers, which groups are currently doing
major amounts of research into web accessibility for people with
disabilities?  I can name a few, obviously (Trace, etc.) but I'm
not sure if I have a comprehensive list.  This is for my own
benefit, for people at work who want to know, and eventually for
posting on the HWG's AWARE Center site.

So, what's a fairly complete list, and what are they specializing
in, if anything?

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison
Reef North America