RE: netscape 6.1

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Joel Sanda wrote:

> Mozilla.org has an accessibility coordinator, but I'm unsure of the priority
> accessibility has in the development there.

of course Mozilla is open source so like most all open source projects it
gets only as much attention as the volunteers put into it, if there are
folks on the dev group that are concerned about access then there is
likely to be good access, and if there isn't well it is unlikely to be
there.

Bob

> Joel Sanda
> Product Manager
> Product Engineering & Technology
> -------------------------------------------------------www.eCollege.com
> eCollege
> joels@ecollege.com <mailto:joels@ecollege.com>
> p 303.873.7400 x3021
> f  303.632.1721

   /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign       accessBob                       .-.
   \ /   NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail   accessys@smartnospam.net        /v\
    X    NO MSWord docs in e-mail    Access Systems, engineers      // \\
   / \   NO attachments in e-mail    equal access is a civil right /( _ )\
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privleged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks