Re: netscape 6.1 and mozilla 0.9.3

From: <Demonpenta2@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:45:57 EDT
To: j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
In a message dated 8/20/01 4:42:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com writes:

> I haven't checked every possible problem or its resolution, however the
> profile selection seems to be completely unusable via jaws and this will
> exclude blind users, I believe, as well as my clients.

       Oh. beautiful....Y'know, this brings up a huge thought...Does anyone
bother to talk to Hunter-Joyce/Freedom Scientific about these things? I've
been noticing a LOT of things like this, where it seems like a little input
from the developers could go a long way.