RE: Inability to type ruled not a disability

From: Hewitt, Denise <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:38:51 -0400
To: "'Jo Miller'" <jo@bendingline.com>, "Hewitt, Denise" <Denise.Hewitt@idea.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Jo,

Here's more information that Len Sandler was kind enough to send. Its a bit
long, but is an interesting read & brings up some good points. Len sd that
the case is not as damaging as it first appears, but I definately still have
questions. I would love to know what everyone thinks.

I am attaching it as a Word doc as well as a .txt. I hope everyone is able
to read it okie.

Best regards,

Denise