Fw: a good example of JAWS forms input

no jaws please?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan M. Johns" <suzyq@mail.pittstate.edu>
To: <access-l@icomm.ca>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 8:35 PM
Subject: a good example of JAWS forms input

Does anyone have a site on the web that they would consider to be a
somewhat
complex form that is easily understood/input using JAWS?

I've been experimenting and find that tabbing through the forms gives
some
really weird results, especially when you try to fill in the forms with
data, advance to the next field, and actually submit or execute the
form.  I
don't think the problem is JAWS, but I'm wondering if someone could
point me
to a site that JAWS can execute well with the nagivational aids it has.
I'd
like to design some local library forms here that require user input,
such
as an ILL request form or simple email query for information, but I'm
stumped.

Any advice?  I really don't want to steal anyone's source  :_), but I
could
use some good examples of what works to try to replicate.  I'm just not
getting
it, I guess, in xhtml.  Thanks for any help anyone can give,

Susan Johns
Systems/Circulation Librarian            Voice:  (620) 235-4115
Axe Library, Pittsburg State University  Fax:    (620) 235-4090
Pittsburg KS  66762
suzyq@mail.pittstate.edu
http://library.pittstate.edu/staff/susan