Re: Site Maps and Screen Readers

From: jeffrey Pledger <jpledger@pop.mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:00:49 -0400
To: Graham Oliver <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Graham,

I can't say "yay" or "nay" to your proposal, however, I would suggest
putting up a simple test page and publlicize it to the list.  those of us
who use screen readers can then go in an truly see if what you hypothesize
can really be accomplished.  By doing this, it allows for numerous screen
readers to test out the web page.

Jeffrey Pledger