WCAG 2 simplified

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:57:31 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@W3.org
At the suggestion of Wendy Chisholm, I made a first attempt at
rewriting just the checkpoints of WCAG 2.0 in much plainer English.
My rewriting of some points is the first rendition that actually
makes sense. Other points cannot be simplified because the intrinsic
concepts are more advanced-- or, seen differently, fixing them
properly would have required intervention far earlier on in the
process to alter the underlying thinking.

HTML file attached.
--
         Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
         Accessibility articles, resources, and critiques: