[w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Roche, Stephan <Stephan.Roche@bain.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:29:31 -0700
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To the list,

I just looked at the review for SSB's InSight and InFocus products and
thought
it was pretty positive with respect to the products.  For example:

- According to CNET's bottom line, "SSB Technologies software products are
the
best in their class"

- "InSight does a fantastic job of easily locating files or entire Web sites

for review."

- "The user interface is excellent"

- "For the enterprise user looking for a quick fix that's plug-and-play easy
use, you can't buy similar products as thoughtful or as intuitive."

- "InSight 4.0 and InFocus 4.0 work together to provide the best solution in

Section 508 compliance software"

- "One of this program's best features is the Spider, which can burrow
through
an entire Web site or down the directory of a large site segment.  This
timesaving feature can retrieve and diagnose an entire site at once--the
perfect solution for users who are retrofitting a massive number of
documents."

The only critical comments in the review seemed to relate to customer
service,
though based on my experience, I can't complain.

Stephan Roche