Re: Is embedded audio helping accessibility?

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:00:04 -0700
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>, "Kelly Ford" <kelly@kellford.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 8:56 PM -0400 2001/8/02, David Poehlman wrote:
>another thought is that it does no apparent harm and could help some.

That's my main thought -- especially if you are able to deliver a
diverse multitude of user interfaces (oops, I sound like a Reef ad
again!), then you don't want to throw away ANY techniques which
could conceivably help _someone_.

You might throw them away based on cost or ROI issues, of course,
but that's a different topic and wasn't -- I believe -- the question
asked here?

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>