Fw: Info on SSB's 508 Eval Tools

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:45:14 -0400
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Wun" <Eric.Wun@Epylon.com>
To: <sec508@trace.wisc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:11 AM
Subject: Info on SSB's 508 Eval Tools

Mike briefly mentioned liking SSB's InSight and InFocus eval and repair
tools.  We are also pleased with their functionality.  Here's some
information that I got from them the other day
that might be of interest to the list.  My understanding is that they
provide free demo copies if you email or call them.

The information is below:

For over a year, customers have been using SSB Technologies software to
diagnose and retrofit their web sites to be accessible to people with
disabilities and compliant with Section 508 standards.  We have enjoyed
working with the government agencies, corporations and educational
institutions who have been using the InSight and InFocus tools.  If you
haven't yet determined if our software can help your compliance effort,
new developments at SSB could be of interest to you.

Newly released version 4.0 of our flagship InSight and InFocus 508
diagnostic and retrofitting software includes:
- Universal fixing of violations across multiple pages and directories
- Reporting on directories and entire web sites
- Previewing pages in grayscale, linearized, and without Style Sheets or
- An integrated testing and fixing interface
- Seamless handling of tables and forms
- Free upgrades, support and online training

Purchase version 4.0 of both InSight and InFocus, including free
support and online training, for $899 per user for government agencies.
Significant discounts are available for volume software purchases.

The best way to determine if SSB software can help you is to try it!
e-mail SSB at contact@ssbtechnologies.com or call us at 415.975.8000,
and we
will send you a fully functional evaluation copy of InSight and InFocus.

As we all work towards our compliance and accessibility goals, we hope
you will share with us your technology needs, software enhancement
suggestions and ideas on how we can better support your compliance and
accessibility efforts.  We look forward to working with you!

Best regards,

Marco Sorani
SSB Technologies

Eric M. Wun