Re: guideline 7.1 about screen flickering

Related to the flickering demo I just mentioned, it is worth mentioning that
the flickering is very different (not necessarily better) on a laptop
display, presumably due to different refresh rates).

Andrew

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick, Technical Project Coordinator
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.