RE: images in pdf files

From: Steven McCaffrey <SMCCAFFR@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:05:27 -0400
To: <patrickd@calib.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Dona:

    I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that.
Hopefully someone else on this list does.

Wishing I could help more,

Steve

>>> Dona Patrick <patrickd@calib.com> 07/13/01 01:57PM >>>
Hi Steven,

Yeah, I actually have a good idea of how to word the alt tags and d links, I
just need to know how to provide the link to the information.  Are d links
used in pdf files?  Can someone show me an example?
Alt tags (using the make accessible plugin) will not work since they have a
limit to the number of characters (225)

Thanks,

Dona Patrick