Online "Accessible Web Design" Course Sample Week

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:38:16 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi everyone,

Several people have asked me lately about the class I teach through the
HTML Writers Guild's online education program, D201: Accessible
Web Design.

Much as book authors will sometimes put a sample chapter on the web,
I've decided to post one of the seven "weeks" that constitute the
course as a sample.  While this is lacking the interaction that I
feel is the best part of the course, it does show you the structure
and give you a good idea of what a typical week is like.

The sample week (Week Three, "A Diversity of Access") is at:

      http://access.idyllmtn.com/d201/sample/

The next course is in September.  I hope this doesn't sound too much
like an ad; I -am- giving away 1/7 of the class for free. :)

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/