Martin Sloan correction

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:33:11 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@W3.org
The correct URL for Martin Sloan's analysis of how the Disability
Discrimination Act in the U.K. applies to Web sites is actually:

<http://elj.warwick.ac.uk/jilt/01-2/sloan.html>

Now if we could only get the equivalent article on the ADA in the U.S. online.

(Every government-related access link I can find is in the relevant
page of my AccessiBlog:
<http://www.joeclark.org/accessiblog/ab-government.html>.)
--
         Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org