Fw: EMAZING Internet Tip of the Day - Netscape Beta

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:22:41 -0400
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "EMAZING" <internet-html@rtn.emazing.com>
To: "EMAZING" <internet-html@rtn.emazing.com>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 2:36 AM
Subject: EMAZING Internet Tip of the Day - Netscape Beta

EMAZING Internet Tip of the Day - Netscape Beta

            My Home > Technology > Internet Tip of the Day
                  Internet Tip of the Day
                  Friday July 6, 2001

            Match me to Prescreened Contractors at ServiceMagic
            ServiceMagic - Get Matched to Pre-screened, Customer Rated
Home Contractors in your area and interested in your job! We match you
to qualified pros for everything from minor home maintenance to major
additions & remodels! Click here for more details.

            Netscape Beta
            There's a new Netscape beta available -- Netscape 6.1
Preview Release 1. If Netscape is your cup of tea, you should try this
new beta. Frankly, we tend to lean toward Microsoft Internet Explorer,
but we really like this version of Netscape Communicator. You might like
it too. The only thing we didn't like was that the setup operation also
installed RealPlayer, WinAmp, and Net2Phone. All these products are
fine -- it's just that we like to know when something is installed on
our computer. Click the handy link below to check out the latest version
of Netscape 6.1!

            - Sue Whitehouse

            LIFE BYTES by John Forgetta

            Click here for Netscape 6.1 Preview 1

            Great prices at Amazon on all your HOUSEWARE needs!
            Cookbooks, Tableware and more at great summer prices  visit
Amazon.com! Click here for more details.
            Quote of the Day
            And the end of all our searching shall be to return to the
place where we started and know it for the first time.
            - T.S. Eliot

      Advertise - Company Info - Feedback - Help - Jobs - Privacy
      Terms & Conditions - Unsubscribe

      EMAZING.com never sends unsolicited email. We verify every signup
      To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

      EMAZING.com is a service of EMAZING, INC. - a Sony Group Company
      Copyright 2001. All Rights Reserved.