RE: Jorge Plano's Accessible Web Guidelines in Spanish

From: Javier Romañach <jromanac@dial.eunet.es>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:18:44 +0200
To: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello all,

Translations into spanish of many WAI guidelines and documents may be found
in www.sidar.org, where the spanish working group on web accessibility has
uploaded information for the last 5 years, and Emmanuelle Guitiérrez has
devoted a huge effort.

Nevertheless Jorge's document is more than welcome, and links could be
stablishes between both sites.

Regards,
Javier

Javier Romañach