Re: hiding accessibility features

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:40:26 -0400
To: "Jamie Mackay" <Jamie.Mackay@mch.govt.nz>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
actually, the most acceptable way of doing this is to make your site
accessible and attractive by structuring it so that it doesn't need
"ugly" things.  For instance, if you set a page up so that links don't
have to be skipped you don't need a skip nav link.  if you do something
other than d for a link and make it nice looking like use the graphic in
it with a good alt tag you can still play nice.