Re: hiding accessibility features

From: Kelly Ford <kelly@kellford.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 06:27:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
If you used such a technique, how would you then make the information
available to the AT user who needs it?  Display:none means don't show this
and several screen readers and the technology they use to know what's on a
web page honor that setting.  In a few cases this isn't true but not
nearly enough to use such a technique safely in my opinion.

Kelly