RE: accessibility makeovers

Paul,

Excellent demonstration. I did want to ask about one issue: On the top menu
("home, bookstore, ebooks...") the links are still graphics, and, as such,
can't be enlarged/color-enhanced using the operating system/browser
settings. I know there has been dicussion of images-as-text being a WCAG
checkpoint 3.1 violation, and I assume the problem was that there was no
good way to get the same appearance using styled text. I'm just curious to
hear your (and others') thoughts on the pro and cons of this compromise --
this has been an issue I've struggled with on several occasions...

Mike

(paulb@cpd2.usu.edu),