Re: Please review: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Wor king Draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 05:08:59 -0500 (EST)
To: <mmclachlan@enmax.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Monika,

anybody can review the drafts and send comments to the working group.
Comments will generally be responded to on the working group's mailiing list
- details on their home page http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL If you
want to join the Working Group, and participate actively in the development
of the document you should go to the Working Group's Home Page - in this case
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL for the WCAG working group - and look for
instructions on how to join. For WCAG they are under the heading
"Participation".

This is the same for all WAI working groups, and I think for all W3C working
groups, but I can't promise that.

Hope you have a nice day too.

cheers

Charles McCN