Other browsers, etc...

From: Suzanne Nikolaisen <nikolaisen@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:01:05 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi.  I'm still on my quest for 'free to developers'
alternative browsers.  (or at least free for a trial
period)  I loaded Jaws and got it to work, and it
seemed very nice, and reliable, but I have nothing to
compare it to and I'm sure there are other browsers
out there.

I have heard about 'eyeball browsers' (at least that's
what a Human Factors engineer called them) where the
movement of the eye is detected.  Has anyone heard
about these and/or know about developing for them?

What other browser types are there, besides, voice
synthesizer types (like Jaws), Mainstream (like IE),
and the eyeball browsers?

Also, I'm job hunting, where would I find job listings
for web developers with an interest in creating
accessible sites?

Thanks for your help,

Suzanne
www.suzroot.com
(Suggestions about making suzroot.com more friendly
and accessible - are welcome!)

=====
Suzanne Nikolaisen
nikolaisen@yahoo.com