RE: Process/Procedure for Accessibility Testing of Software

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:02:09 +0100
To: <paciello@ma.ultranet.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 7:55 AM -0500 3/7/01, Mike Paciello wrote:
>I would highly recommend that you purchase a couple of usability books --

Already have all of the mentioned...

>What you're not going to find is an measurable quantity of
>usability/accessibility reference material.

Yeah, I'm kinda getting that picture. :p  I specifically could use
something that says "this is how we tested our software to ensure
accessibility" and I haven't found that -- yet.

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison
Reef North America
Tel +1 949-567-7006