RE: Process/Procedure for Accessibility Testing of Software

Wow, what a great resource Mike's reply is!

Just one little thing.  I got lost just at the end.

At 07:55 AM 2001-03-07 -0500, Mike Paciello wrote:
>Kynn --
>
>However, the usability processes and methodologies created to perform
>quality usability testing can be employed with/for people with disabilities.
>The key is accommodatation. I have found this to be the greatest challenge
>for mainstream usability companies.

Can you expand just a bit on what you mean by 'accomodation' in this
sentence?
What is it that the mainstream of usability skills and practice doesn't quite
prepare you for in doing disability access evaluations?

Al