Re: Lotus Domino and Accessible Tables

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:24:08 -0500
To: graham_oliver@yahoo.com
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Graham -

My inital thoughts are that a Notes developer should be able to create a
table within a form that would include the TH element, using passthrough
HTML code if neccessary.   The form with this embedded table would then
serve as a template for specific documents.   Here are a few examples from
a Notes/Domino website I've developed that could serve as examples ,
although I haven't used the TH element myself yet.   In particular, version
3.2 of the CheckYourPage tool uses embedded HTML code to provide internal
links to the various sections.

   http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/OLD_cita.nsf/Lists/access (the IBM Accessibility Center link which has R4 and R5 Accessibility Guidelines)
   http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/old_cita.nsf/CheckYourPage   (Note the change from CITA.NSF,  which was renamed to OLD_CITA...)

Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.