Re: 508 wording/intent

From: Marti <marti@agassa.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:22:34 -0500
To: "Bailey, Bruce" <Bruce_Bailey@ed.gov>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
maybe it is just me but I found it astounding that they would try to choose
such a narrow interpretation and try to use the clause about forms to avoid
basic access to documents.  Many (most) government forms contain information
not directly included in the 'fill out the form' activity.  Things like
who/where to go if you have questions about the form.
I do believe you are right that (m) will cover the problem, but it may take
a court case to convince them and that would be a shame.
Marti