JAWS Example

From: Fitzgerald, Jimmie <Jimmie.Fitzgerald@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:35:24 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Somewhere, and I would swear it was this group, I saw a great post which
illustrated a table which contained row and column spans with a single word
in each cell.  The example showed how the table would be read in jaws and
how jaws reads it linearly.

That's it for the background, anyone know where this post is?  I've looked
through about 300 posts and did searches all to no avail.  Any help
appreciated.

Jim Fitzgerald