FAQ for Accessible Web Design Online Course

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:16:35 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi, everyone, I've received a number of questions about the upcoming
course I'm teaching through the HTML Writers Guild's online education
program, D201: "Accessible Web Design."  I've created a FAQ to answer
these questions and posted it on the D201 info site at:

      http://access.idyllmtn.com/d201/faq.html

Feel free to pass this URL along to anyone who might have questions
about the course.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/