Re: sites with bobby rating

From: Lubow Scott <lubow_scott@bah.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 09:30:12 -0500
To: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
The home page of this site is not accessible.  According to checkpoint
2.1 Ensure that all information conveyed with color is also available
without color, for example from context or markup [Priority  1], the
phrase in the middle of the page "Note the menu option in RED on the
left hand side of your screen. This button will take you to AbilityNet's
Chat Room, Message Board, Guest-book and our NEW Mailing List service."
This is a priority 1 and makes this site non-accessible.