RE: President's New Freedom Initiative on disability

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:59:07 -0500
To: "Robert Neff" <rneff@bbnow.net>
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Thanks for the info on this -- but please try to keep messages on this list
brief; as focused as possible on Web accessibility; and bear in mind that
not everyone on the list is from the U.S.

If there's follow-up information available on this, please send it as a
pointer to a URI, and/or excerpt the brief part that might be relevant to
Web accessibility.

Thank you,

- Judy

At 05:41 PM 2/1/01 -0600, Robert Neff wrote:
>In regards to the  President's New Freedom Initiative on disability, here is
>what I just received from the person who gave this to me.
><start snippet>
>This is a slightly revised campaign version... There are few if any changes.
>when I get the final electronic version, I'll send it to you.
><start snippet>
Judy Brewer  jbrewer@w3.org  +1.617.258.9741      http://www.w3.org/WAI
Director, W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative
WAI Interest Group: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG
Questions? http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist or wai@w3.org