Fw: Follow up on inquiry about Pocket Coach

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Davies" <dan@ASSESS.NET>
To: <EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Sent: January 29, 2001 12:19 PM
Subject: Follow up on inquiry about Pocket Coach

Hi Al,

I saw your post of last Thursday asking about our Pocket Coach.  I
thought
I'd give you a bit more info about Pocket Coach and AbleLink
Technologies.
Pocket Coach is one of a number of products that has resulted from our
research regarding assistive technology for individuals with mental
retardation and other cognitive disabilities.  Our focus has been on
research-based practical applications of technology for individuals
with
cognitive disabilities since our inception.  Our first project was in
1991
and we have been involved in this area ever since.  Pocket Coach was
released in November and is the first of a series of tools that
operate on
Pocket PC's running the Windows CE operating system.   It is an easy
to use
audio task prompting system designed specifically for individuals with
cognitive disabilities. We will also be releasing our web browser with
visual search engine and our accessible email application for
individuals
with cognitive disabilities soon.

My phone number is 719-592-0347. I know Jim Rebman at CU gave out our
website, but here it is again.
www.ablelinktech.com.

Thanks for your interest,

Dan Davies