Off Topic Question on Size of Market for 'Accessible Web Services'

From: Graham Oliver <graham_oliver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:19:48 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am currently setting up a New Zealand based company
to provide 'accessible web site design and build
services'.
As part of the set up process I have to find out the
size of the market for the services.
I am totally stumped as to how to go about this and
all my efforts so far have drawn a blank.
Can anyone give me any generic advice?

TIA
Graham Oliver