Re: server side images for geographic mapping data

Hi Shawn.

Just a note here to add to the other comments. If you don't know of these
links, there are ones at the DOJ specifically designed to address issues,
specifications and evaluations of readiness of government IT accessibility,
much to do with Section 508. Some also to do with training, etc. I could see
this size of a project being (perhaps)  helped by actual Govt. agency
evaluation, qualification for funding, etc. Just a thought. Links:

http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/ada/adahom1.htm

http://www.section508.gov/docs/webpage.html

Daniel Smith
Verizon