Re: Caution about Style Sheets

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:18:32 -0500
To: Bill Kules <wmk@takoma-software.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Ig@W3. Org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Right, 2.1 needs to be extended beyond color.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/