RE: Simplicity of Authoring and Accessibility Tools

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@crosslink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:54:01 -0500
To: "WAI Interest Group \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Charles,

	Some counties may indeed have the structure you prefer in  place. Our
taxes are very low, so people end up wearing two or more hats. We use what
we have available.

	But, I suspect you will be equally horrified to learn that the state of
Virginia has as one of its instructional standards (for technology) that by
eighth grade each Virginia student will have created their own web page.

					Anne