seeking information on W3C compliance for dynamically generated w eb pages

From: Pedlow, Robert <Robert.Pedlow@team.telstra.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:31:24 +1100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello
        I am seeking information on W3C web content accessibility guidelines
compliance for sites with dynamically created web pages. Does anyone have
experience in this area. In particular I have been asked to look at the
accessibility of a revamped
site my company is developing which will be built using a product called ATG
Dynamo.
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Dr Robert Pedlow
Telstra Research Laboratories
Telstra Corporation