Re: media: aaa from a f b?

I believe the accessibility community (Is this a spin-off from the
disability community?  ;) ) should publicly fully support the work of
AFB and similar entities who are pushing to educate the public on
accessibility by taking the initiative to "go all out" and attempt the
AAA rating.

I also this there is a role for groups such as this one to investigate
and question the accessibility, technically and otherwise, of the site.
Some people, myself included, get annoyed at hackers.  However, hackers
with the intent to inform the Web site owner that they need to make
modifications to better their site can only be thanked in the long run.

Terrie King
Internet Marketing Manager
UCP National

--