Re: sample CSS for screen readers

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:58:59 -0500 (EST)
To: <Oliver@iic-ltd.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi, I think you are looking for XSLT. The question is way off the topic of
this list.

Try http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL

Charles McCN

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 Oliver@iic-ltd.com wrote:

  Hi all,
  Is there anyone knows how to get the text contents of fo file from xml file
  defined?
  For example, the price is got in xml, how to put into <fo:block> tag of fo
  file. Where
  can I find reference? Is there a tool to do that?
  Thanks in advance.
  Oliver

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France