WAI Website design

From: Selway, James K <james.k.selway@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 12:35:53 -0500
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
All

Lockheed Martin is looking for a company/consultant to work on the design of a new web-site to assist the disabled in job placement and to educate employers in hiring disabled. As a subscriber to this mailing list, I have learnt a lot about WAI and assistive and adaptive technologies but have also learnt about the many pitfalls in incorrect WAI web-site design. Can anyone recommend a company/consultant that we should talk to?  Thanks

James

James Selway
Director - Client & Product Services, WWS
Lockheed Martin IMS
515 Congress Avenue
Austin, Texas 78701