Re: Is AAA possible?

Hi Charles, Jamie. Happy New Year/Milennium to all!

Just a comment on the AAA-WAI note(s). Thanks for the sites. On my own
search found a few very nice ones, both of which validate for text versions
and XHTML, which this has been a question for me as to whether various
text/voice readers would read XHTML pages. I know when I searched through
most of the products listed on WAI page a few months ago, and contacting
their manufacturers, they'd responded for the most part that their products
would work with HTML but not XHTML. Perhaps this was from the nonexistence
of XHTML pages to try. It seemed newer products would be more likely to work
with CSS, XHTML, etc. as they were being created as an extension of the
browser (IE) rather than a stand alone item. Any thoughts? Anyhow, here are
a few sites:

A good resource for CSS and HTML terms, with full help examples:

http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/index.html

I thought this was unique as rated for AAA and XHTML:

http://www.netspace.net.au/~alotronic/alotronic/site/notes.htm

Very interesting. Nice feel. Very understated for what it represents:

http://www.open.gov.uk/index.htm

Zeldman's site for managing style sheets according to what works:

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/fear4/

Thanks.

Daniel Smith